The Future of The Ringing World
Notice of postponement of charging for printing performance reports in The Ringing World
We have previously announced 1st June as being the date after which we shall charge for printing quarter peals and for printing peals in the current format.
Whilst it is still the intention of the board to implement charging, it has taken longer than we expected to complete making efficient arrangements for it – so we have decided to postpone the start of charging. The revised start date will be in the next few weeks.
In the meantime, may I encourage you to use BellBoard and Paypal to submit performances and donations as this is by far the least cost process for us.
This postponement is to a great extent caused by the shortage of volunteers available to us. Production of the paper and administration is by paid staff, but all other work, including all developments, is done by volunteers. If you think you could help, please contact me.
Chairman, for the Board of The Ringing World Ltd
- Personal announcements
- Change of address / telephone
- For sale / wanted
- Association announcements
- Striking Competitions
- Tower announcements
- Open Days
- University announcements
- Weekday meetings and practices
- Saturday meetings and practices
Contact us to advertise on this website
Use our BellBoard to ...
- Post your ringing performances
- Directly submit for print publication
- View ringing performances online
- Search for performances online
- Associate ringing with an event
- View future ringing for an event
- View past ringing for an event
- Give notice of future performances
- "Like" ringing performances
- Keep up with the most popular
- Share your compositions
- View posted compositions
- Donate quickly and easily
- View our Diary of Events
- Post events to our Diary
- Directly submit notices for print
- Save your searches for easy re-use
Coming soon ...
- Integration of Dove tower IDs
- More historical records
Any suggestions or questions? Contact us